Episode 11 features our Quantum Thinker guest, Dianne Collins. She is the creator and author of QuantumThink® system of thinking, a body of knowledge based on the principles of quantum science and universal laws applied as practical wisdom in all areas of life. She wrote the bestseller “Do You QuantumThink?” about which, the renowned attorney, Roy Black, has claimed: “This book should be a required reading by all literate human beings.”
Our guest: Dianne Collins
Dianne Collins is an original thinker and a leading authority in “new worldview” thinking. She created the system for the purpose of integrating science, philosophy, and spirituality in daily practical life. The system draws from sources that range from cutting edge scientific innovation to the wisdom of the world’s greatest spiritual leaders. She is dedicated to people living spirited, joyful, and masterful lives through leaps in awareness and new thinking using what she likes to call, “the physics of mind.” Dianne is a consultant to business executives and entrepreneurs. She has an extraordinary gift of originality and ability to express complex universal subjects in clear and powerful ways that benefit people instantly.
Humans have different levels of thinking. They fall under 2 major categories : 1) Cognitive domain where knowledge, comprehension, application, analysis, synthesis, and evaluation fall; 2) Affective thinking which include emotions, attitudes, appreciations, interpersonal relations, and values. There are also 2 types of thinking under the Cognitive domain. These are 1) critical thinking which involves logic and reasoning, patterning, analogies, deductive & inductive reasoning, forecasting, planning, hypothesizing, and critiquing; and 2) Creative thinking which involves creating something original and which involves imagery, associative thinking, and metaphorical thinking.
What you'll learn:
- How a person’s mind affects his own reality and every single thing has a virtual aspect to it.
- That life has multiple dimensions according to the resource person
- That our success is largely based in the way we communicate and relate to others.
- Life is creative and we’re the ones creating it all the time according to our intent and our habits of thinking.
- If thinking creates reality, then what creates your thinking?
- When you QuantumThink you think from accurate and current principles like multidimensionality, holism, and energy.
- We all need to move from old world thinking to the new world thinking.
- What exactly is the new world thinking or the Quantum thinking? In your own words, what is Quantum Thinking?
Quote of the Cast:
Professional success is largely based on the way we communicate and relate to others.
Connect with Dianne Collins:
Get Dianne's Book:
Book: Do You Quantum Think?